I’ve published my second HTML5 game in the Android PlayStore.
I’ve released a new version of the game.
The main addition to this version is what I call the “Crazy Zones”.
- Crazy Zones are activated randomly
- During a Crazy Zone the pipes are modified.
- Extreme Zone: All the pipes located at maximum top or bottom position.
- Top Zone: All the pipes are located at maximum top position.
- Bottom Zone: All the pipes are located at maximum bottom position.
- Green Zone: All the pipes are green during the crazy zone duration
- Yellow Zone: All the pipes are yellow during the crazy zone duration
- Red Zone: All the pipes are redduring the crazy zone duration
I want to start a new category: HTML5 Indie Games.
As you can imagine, the idea of this category is to share all the interesting games that i found surfing on the web and are made in HTML5 / Canvas.
Today’s game: Alien Kindergarten
As you can imagine, it’s done using my own framework, MesmerismJS, that i’ll publish soon on Github. I’ve used CocoonJS to make the APK for the google Market. The results are awesome so, if you’re planning to publish a JS game, don’t hesitate to try it.
You can read more about the game in the Google Play website:
Hello! I’m the first post and I’m useless so feel free to ignore me ;)!
Ok, you are still reading… be welcome!